Messages posted by: Doe
Forum Index » Profile for Doe » Messages posted by Doe
Marketplace » Please answer my poll ^^ [3.1/50m] Long way to go *u* /// A Deer's goal: [18.3/110m ghouls] » Go to message
update
Marketplace » Please answer my poll ^^ [3.1/50m] Long way to go *u* /// A Deer's goal: [18.3/110m ghouls] » Go to message
spoony wrote:Good luck ^^

Thanks so much c:
woo slow progress
Marketplace » Official Price/Trade Check {HT} » Go to message
Erin wrote:cfw+ mfb for my white bad bunny paws

take it, 80-100 + 90-100 = 170-200 for your 140
Mewtwo wrote:My white bb paws and black dino inner tube for black clown nose?

Fair, but you can get higher offers for the paws alone, so I'd wait
update, slow progress
Forum Games » Found you! » Go to message
Karen at boardwalk
Marketplace » ILY JOANNA | Check last page please :'] » Go to message
Congraaats!
Neo Enigma wrote:Just realized that my boots expire soon <3
so I guess I can update this to: URGENT <3
Neo Enigma wrote:For my MFB ( Which I don't care for any more b/c I'm getting the black ones when they come out )
For:
NSL + Black Spirit Flames + White Racoon Hat

or

48.7 ( after taxes ) mil + Demon Umbrella

And for my MCW:

TYVM <3

meeeh I don't like any of the offers, keep your stuff and wait
Mewtwo wrote:My Black GG bow for b/w BB paws + 20 mill? o.o
OR
My black GG bow + CFE for yellow clown nose + 10 Mill? (should they add?)

I'd take the first. 140+20=160, so it's fair. Plus, those paws get offers up to 180 at times.
Empousa wrote:My Eyes for White + yellow cupid ribbons>

nuuuu you worked too hard for those
xDistoleyouxD wrote:
Doe wrote:
xDistoleyouxD wrote:Good luck, I wish you the best! Will help after I get my crows :>
Also I was stalking your profile [I'M SORRY], and I saw you had vamps? Did you trade it or something?

Thank you! c:
And HEHE no those were my friends c: I was holding onto her extra pair while she offered hers on multiple items (I guess so that both of her vamps couldn't be traded away if more than one person were to accept)

Oh I see! Well I hope you get whatever you're after, I thought vamps was what you were aiming for xD.
Anything's possible as long as you don't give up, and sometimes you can't even imagine how good the results will come out as. ;]

Thanks for the tip ^^
My goal is still vamps, but I've decided to save for 50-150m items and then trade those, so that if those items happen to rise in value after I buy them, it makes my job easier c:
xDistoleyouxD wrote:Good luck, I wish you the best! Will help after I get my crows :>
Also I was stalking your profile [I'M SORRY], and I saw you had vamps? Did you trade it or something?

Thank you! c:
And HEHE no those were my friends c: I was holding onto her extra pair while she offered hers on multiple items (I guess so that both of her vamps couldn't be traded away if more than one person were to accept)
Ada wrote:GL C;

Thank you c:
Forum Games » Rate the name above you » Go to message
Forum Index » Profile for Doe » Messages posted by Doe
Go to:   
Copyright Flowplay Inc. All rights reserved. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team