How to get the Genie 2013 ;c I KNOW YOU CAN GET IT . XML
Forum Index » Games
Kylee Hobo

[Avatar]

Well I actually used the song, "Dead of the Night". My friend says you can get it there. Plus, that song is longer and harder. I almost got genie, but I accidentally clicked the space bar. So. But I use that song. You will have a chance to get it! o:

Hoped this helped!

~Kylee Hobo~
Kylee Hobo

[Avatar]

Also, I do not know. o.o
xXArcHxAngeLXx

[Avatar]

I got the Genie randomly on DancePlanet, but that was my old avatar.. On this one, I cant even get much moves nor the Genie because of how short the songs became...

And as the others said;50 gems to start a Crew,level25+, plus,I was told by the Crew Cat

Thank you Aganori<3 ^^
Ghetto Hamster
Artist
[Avatar]

Lyneth wrote:1. Bumping old topics isn't allowed
2. You can't genie anymore. I heard that, and i think that was a bug or something

Oh no i remember the reason you can't get genie now;
Ow added new songs, and they are too short, to reach the score thats needed for genie

D: i never got genie one week when i was lvl like 32 i just sat there trying to get genie for a week >.<

Czarcasm wrote:I keep seeing that dude clapping and thinking your problem is fixed.
Click for a chance to win 3 Zoe's Passes I never realized OurWorld played music until I JUST unmuted it
SoIitude

[Avatar]

Okay I completed the lvl 3 song "Dry Eyes" Two times get the genie move "2" times... and I still didnt get anything... It was not easy getting it the first time and even harder... I want to know why I didn't get the genie move?[b]
Bazingaa

[Avatar]

HOW TO GEETTT GENNIIIEEEE !!!
Forum Index » Games
Go to:   
Copyright Flowplay Inc. All rights reserved. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team