Password Reset Help XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
IreIia
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

I had a topic about how I wanted to get my other account back even though I didnt know my email password!
Today I got my email password and tried sending the password reset mail to it,but it isn't coming.

Is it my email's problem or what?

[Yahoo!]
Nifa
Forum Moderator
[Avatar]

Have you checked your junk/spam folder?

Currently busy with studies, please excuse my absence from the Forums. If you need anything done that is Moderator related, please contact any other Moderator
IreIia
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

Nifaa wrote:Have you checked your junk/spam folder?

Yes I did.I checked again now and there's still no message.

[Yahoo!]
Nifa
Forum Moderator
[Avatar]

Try having the email sent again?

I remember having a reset password email sent to me 3 days after I requested it. If nothing comes to you in the next two days, then all you can really do is just request another email.

Currently busy with studies, please excuse my absence from the Forums. If you need anything done that is Moderator related, please contact any other Moderator
IreIia
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

Nifaa wrote:Try having the email sent again?

I remember having a reset password email sent to me 3 days after I requested it. If nothing comes to you in the next two days, then all you can really do is just request another email.

I did that too!

I'll just wait a few more days and maybe it will come c: Tyvm!

[Yahoo!]
IreIia
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

still no message :/

[Yahoo!]
Mary
Forum Moderator
[Avatar]

Is it the correct email?

[WWW]
IreIia
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

Mary wrote:Is it the correct email?

On the log-in page when I click the forgot password thingy,I write the email and it says that the message was sent there,I check the email everyday,check the spam/junk and other folders and its nowhere to be found v.v

[Yahoo!]
HaIey
Artist/Writer
[Avatar]

Ataraxia wrote:

On the log-in page when I click the forgot password thingy,I write the email and it says that the message was sent there,I check the email everyday,check the spam/junk and other folders and its nowhere to be found v.v

Try your username, instead.

TO THOSE OF YOU WHO AREN'T AWARE OF ANYTHING/ARE TOO OVERCOME BY YOUR GREED READ HERE OR YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM MY GIVEAWAY.

In case you haven't quite noticed yet, my cat is TERRIBLY sick and is literally on the verge of death at the moment. I obviously base him over giving away my pixels to all of you hungry pixel greedy sharks. So, if I don't reply/list/WHATEVER to your post DO NOT QUOTE YOURSELF FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. I'm sorry to those who have been overcome by greed by my cat comes first.

If you quote yourself from now on in any way, shape, or form of ANYTHING that you post, I will remove you from the giveaway. Simple as that. If you say, "Can you list this?" and I don't reply, WAIT FOR ME TO REPLY.

I'm literally a vulture on that topic. I know how many views it has and how many people post and when. For the love of God calm yourselves they are flipping PIXELS.
IreIia
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

HaIey wrote:
Ataraxia wrote:

did that too!
got this

but still no email :/

[Yahoo!]
HaIey
Artist/Writer
[Avatar]

Ataraxia wrote:
HaIey wrote:
Ataraxia wrote:

did that too!
got this

weird.
that's really weird.

have you tried opening a help ticket?

TO THOSE OF YOU WHO AREN'T AWARE OF ANYTHING/ARE TOO OVERCOME BY YOUR GREED READ HERE OR YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM MY GIVEAWAY.

In case you haven't quite noticed yet, my cat is TERRIBLY sick and is literally on the verge of death at the moment. I obviously base him over giving away my pixels to all of you hungry pixel greedy sharks. So, if I don't reply/list/WHATEVER to your post DO NOT QUOTE YOURSELF FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. I'm sorry to those who have been overcome by greed by my cat comes first.

If you quote yourself from now on in any way, shape, or form of ANYTHING that you post, I will remove you from the giveaway. Simple as that. If you say, "Can you list this?" and I don't reply, WAIT FOR ME TO REPLY.

I'm literally a vulture on that topic. I know how many views it has and how many people post and when. For the love of God calm yourselves they are flipping PIXELS.
IreIia
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

HaIey wrote:
Ataraxia wrote:
HaIey wrote:
Ataraxia wrote:

did that too!
got this

weird.
that's really weird.

have you tried opening a help ticket?

The name though haha.

Well I was hoping I would get an email untill now and I believe my last chance is a ticket!

[Yahoo!]
IreIia
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

Still not solved

[Yahoo!]
Leafhead
Writer
[Avatar]

Location: In your freezer, eating your icecream. Don't ask how I got here.

Is your approved email different than your log in?

~I admit to both Idiocy and Stupidity~
- - -

-Thanks MaIik
- - -
My Poems + The Story Chamber + Get a Freebie! + Got a Question? + The Ghostwood
- - -
Sometimes I feel like I make friends with too many people that dislike each other.
IreIia
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

Leafhead wrote:Is your approved email different than your log in?

I just got the password on my email changed it,but now it wont let me log in

[Yahoo!]
Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to:   
Copyright Flowplay Inc. All rights reserved. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team